A concise daily devotional developed to
encourage reading and understanding of God's Word.


"I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know Him better." Ephesians 1:17 (NIV)

*In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C., Section 107, any copyrighted images in these messages are distributed under The Fair Use Act without profit or payment to those who have expressed an interest in receiving the information and are for non-profit research and are for non-profit research and education. No copyright infringement intended.


Saturday, October 6, 2012

THIS IS ALL WE NEED

 
2 Corinthians 12:9


"But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore, I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me."


"And he said unto me, 'My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.' Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." KJV


Isn't it embarrassing when others can see our inadequacies? When it comes to the things of God and His way of working in our lives, it is an honor that our inadequacies show fully and completely. Then, when an awesome event occurs and an answer to prayer is openly revealed, everyone will know that it was God Almighty who completed the work and not ourselves. All of the glory and praise will be given to Him, because such things that He does cannot possibly come from us, but only His power through us.


Heavenly Father, forgive us if and when we have ever taken credit for the work You have done through us. Give us what we need to revel in our own inadequacies so that Your power will be displayed and You will receive every trace of the glory that only You deserve. How great are You Lord. In the name of Jesus Christ we pray, Amen.


           
©2011
Daily Grace


Bobbi Craigmyle, Psy.D., BCPCC
No Copyright Infringement Intended
Personal Use Only

No comments:

type='©2008-2014 Daily Grace Bobbi Craigmyle, Psy.D., BCPCC http://insidetheshrink-dailygrace.blogspot.com/ No Copyright Infringement Intended Personal Use Only,