A concise daily devotional developed to
encourage reading and understanding of God's Word.


"I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know Him better." Ephesians 1:17 (NIV)

*In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C., Section 107, any copyrighted images in these messages are distributed under The Fair Use Act without profit or payment to those who have expressed an interest in receiving the information and are for non-profit research and are for non-profit research and education. No copyright infringement intended.


Tuesday, March 13, 2012

ON THE THRONE WITH JESUS

 
Revelation 3:21


"To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne." NIV


"To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me on my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne." KJV


When Jesus finished His work on the cross and went back to the Father, He sat down at the Father's right hand. There, He received back the glory He had with the Father from all eternity. The faithful overcomers will be granted to sit with Jesus Christ on that throne and share in that great glory! What an awesome God who would share this glorious thing with His children!


Heavenly Father, how can we ever thank You enough for Your loving generosity and grace to us. We will never be the overcomer You are, but by Your grace, our faith will make us overcomers so that we can share in this magnificent privilege. Help us to keep our faith burning while we walk this earth. In Jesus' precious name we pray, Amen.


           
©2011
Daily Grace
Bobbi Craigmyle, Psy.D., BCPCC
No Copyright Infringement Intended
Personal Use Only

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been learning about where the Throne of the Father is and it is so exciting to discover such awesome truths I have just read over through the course of time thinking >>>OH at the right hand of the Father...loved your post today

type='©2008-2014 Daily Grace Bobbi Craigmyle, Psy.D., BCPCC http://insidetheshrink-dailygrace.blogspot.com/ No Copyright Infringement Intended Personal Use Only,