A concise daily devotional developed to
encourage reading and understanding of God's Word.


"I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know Him better." Ephesians 1:17 (NIV)

*In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C., Section 107, any copyrighted images in these messages are distributed under The Fair Use Act without profit or payment to those who have expressed an interest in receiving the information and are for non-profit research and are for non-profit research and education. No copyright infringement intended.


Tuesday, August 23, 2011

TOTAL TRUST

 
Psalm 91:2
"I will say of the Lord, 'He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.'" NIV
"I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust." KJV
When is the last time we meditated on the fact we are recipients of the lavish love only our Lord can give? How motivated are we by this wonderful love preceded by the grace and mercy of our God? Although we live in an unstable world full of uncertainties and dangers, have we totally accepted the Lord as our refuge and our fortress. Do we really trust Him even when we have no idea where He is taking us. If we cannot say we have total trust, it is time to get on our knees and have a long, honest talk with our Lord and Saviour.
Heavenly Father, there is no other that we can depend on to keep us and protect us from the evil of this world. We trust that You will take us where we need to be. If there is any doubt in our hearts, help us Lord to get into our prayer closet and meet with You there until we have total trust in You. We pray in Jesus' name, Amen.
           
©2011
Daily Grace
Bobbi Craigmyle, Psy.D., BCPCC
 
No Copyright Infringement Intended
Personal Use Only

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Please help me for Christ sake

type='©2008-2014 Daily Grace Bobbi Craigmyle, Psy.D., BCPCC http://insidetheshrink-dailygrace.blogspot.com/ No Copyright Infringement Intended Personal Use Only,