A concise daily devotional developed to
encourage reading and understanding of God's Word.


"I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know Him better." Ephesians 1:17 (NIV)

*In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C., Section 107, any copyrighted images in these messages are distributed under The Fair Use Act without profit or payment to those who have expressed an interest in receiving the information and are for non-profit research and are for non-profit research and education. No copyright infringement intended.


Saturday, April 16, 2011

OF WHOM SHALL I FEAR?


Psalm 27:1


"The Lord is my light and my salvation--whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life--of whom shall I be afraid?" NIV

"The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? KJV

In this troubled world, there is not one of us that is free of possible tragedy, illness, or tribulation of any kind. Remember! Who is our Saviour, our Refuge, our Shepherd, and our Omnipotent God? It is the Lord God Almighty. No need to fear. He has it all worked out and He will keep us close to Himself.


Heavenly Father, how comforting it is to know your are the God of all power, mercy, love, and grace. Forgive us for the fears we allow to plague us day by day and remind us why we do not need to fear anyone or anything. In Jesus' name. Amen

©2011

Daily Grace

Bobbi Craigmyle, Psy.D.

2 comments:

Clint said...

This is comforting. Thank you, Dr Bobbi.

Charlotte said...

This is so true. In spite of all the trouble and sorrow in the world, He is still in charge, and one day all will be perfect.
Blessings,
Charlotte

type='©2008-2014 Daily Grace Bobbi Craigmyle, Psy.D., BCPCC http://insidetheshrink-dailygrace.blogspot.com/ No Copyright Infringement Intended Personal Use Only,