A concise daily devotional developed to
encourage reading and understanding of God's Word.


"I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know Him better." Ephesians 1:17 (NIV)

*In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C., Section 107, any copyrighted images in these messages are distributed under The Fair Use Act without profit or payment to those who have expressed an interest in receiving the information and are for non-profit research and are for non-profit research and education. No copyright infringement intended.


Thursday, May 27, 2010

GOD LOVES OBEDIENCE


If we fill our hearts and minds with the Word of God and obey it, we will have the love of God flowing freely and abundantly through us. More over, our obedience to God shows that we love Him and it pleases Him so much that He will reveal Himself to us.

Heavenly Father, sometimes it is difficult to obey, but we ask that you would show us grace and mercy to stand strong and obey your word. Knowing you will reveal yourself to us if we obey is more than enough motivation. In Jesus' name.

Read John 14:21

"Whoever has my commands and obeys them he is the one who
loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too
will love him and show myself to him." (NIV)

"He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him." (KJV)
     
©2010

3 comments:

techranger said...

Faith and obedience go hand-in-hand causing each other to grow. Thanks for sharing. :)

Anonymous said...

Amen Sister Bobbi. Obedience to God and His Word is the "KEY" to living a Spirit filled fruitful Christian life.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
type='©2008-2014 Daily Grace Bobbi Craigmyle, Psy.D., BCPCC http://insidetheshrink-dailygrace.blogspot.com/ No Copyright Infringement Intended Personal Use Only,