A concise daily devotional developed to
encourage reading and understanding of God's Word.


"I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know Him better." Ephesians 1:17 (NIV)

*In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C., Section 107, any copyrighted images in these messages are distributed under The Fair Use Act without profit or payment to those who have expressed an interest in receiving the information and are for non-profit research and are for non-profit research and education. No copyright infringement intended.


Thursday, March 4, 2010

GOD KNOWS HIS OWN

God is the builder of the Church. Jesus Christ is the Cornerstone, secured forever by the seal of God's hand. A seal signifies ownership and removes all doubt about the truth of God's word. Many many people proclaim they are Christians, but they are not. God knows those who are genuinely His. They have turned from their selfish and ungodly ways. God's Church is pure and holy, built on Jesus Christ, the cornerstone and the foundation of the Word of God.

Heavenly Father, we thank you that we can have unwavering faith in your Word. Help us to live holy before you and before men, so that your Church brings you glory and honor. In Jesus' name.

Read 2 Itmothy 2:19

"Nevertheless, God's solid foundation stands firm, sealed with this
inscription: 'The Lord knows those who are his,' and 'Everyone who
confesses the name of the Lord must turn away from wickedness.'"
(NIV)

"Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal,
The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let every one that nameth
the name of Christ depart from iniquity." (KJV)

    
©2010

1 comment:

Brian Ray Todd said...

Jesus is the "Good Sheepherd" -
John 10:25-30 Jesus answered them, “I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in My Father’s name, they bear witness of Me. But you do not believe, because you are not of My sheep, as I said to you. My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. 30 I and My Father are one.”

type='©2008-2014 Daily Grace Bobbi Craigmyle, Psy.D., BCPCC http://insidetheshrink-dailygrace.blogspot.com/ No Copyright Infringement Intended Personal Use Only,