A concise daily devotional developed to
encourage reading and understanding of God's Word.


"I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know Him better." Ephesians 1:17 (NIV)

*In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C., Section 107, any copyrighted images in these messages are distributed under The Fair Use Act without profit or payment to those who have expressed an interest in receiving the information and are for non-profit research and are for non-profit research and education. No copyright infringement intended.


Sunday, February 7, 2010

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?




When Christ comes back He will have His reward with Him. What is
His reward? It is giving of the right to enter the eternal city and take
freely of the tree of life. Who will get this reward? Those who have
been cleansed by His blood shed on the cross and have kept the faith.

Read Revelation 22:12

"Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to
everyone according to what he has done." (NIV)

"And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give
every man according as his work shall be." (KJV)


1 comment:

Geoff Maritz said...

I have been noticing lately that when I pray for something in the name of Jesus it normaly happens within the same day, sometimes within 10 minutes, and I am rewarded according to my actions with regards to that same blessing. I have come to realize that when I pray for something I must stay awake and not be surprised when it takesplaceso quickly. In other words I must recognise God's hand in everything, especialy what I have prayed for. In the book of Matthew Jesus sais:"Never will you see me until you say "Blessings on him who comes in the name of the lord."' Expect it to happen soon. God bless you this weekend.

type='©2008-2014 Daily Grace Bobbi Craigmyle, Psy.D., BCPCC http://insidetheshrink-dailygrace.blogspot.com/ No Copyright Infringement Intended Personal Use Only,