A concise daily devotional developed to
encourage reading and understanding of God's Word.


"I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know Him better." Ephesians 1:17 (NIV)

*In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C., Section 107, any copyrighted images in these messages are distributed under The Fair Use Act without profit or payment to those who have expressed an interest in receiving the information and are for non-profit research and are for non-profit research and education. No copyright infringement intended.


Friday, February 26, 2010

TRUST IN THE LORD




Jesus Christ knew what was in mankind and how the human nature is.
We, too, understand that putting our trust in other humans instead of
God will lead to certain disappointment. Therefore, our only hope is to
put our trust in the Lord God as we watch and wait for Him. We know He will hear us and always be with us. With Him, we will never be disappointed.

Heavenly Father, help us to be aware of where we put our trust. Keep us on the right path of total trust in you and not in mankind. In Jesus' name.

Read Micah 7:7

"But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord, I wait for God my Saviour,
my God will hear me." (NIV)

"Therefore I will look unto the LORD; I will wait for the God of my
salvation: my God will hear me." (KJV)
    
©2010

No comments:

type='©2008-2014 Daily Grace Bobbi Craigmyle, Psy.D., BCPCC http://insidetheshrink-dailygrace.blogspot.com/ No Copyright Infringement Intended Personal Use Only,