A concise daily devotional developed to
encourage reading and understanding of God's Word.


"I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know Him better." Ephesians 1:17 (NIV)

*In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C., Section 107, any copyrighted images in these messages are distributed under The Fair Use Act without profit or payment to those who have expressed an interest in receiving the information and are for non-profit research and are for non-profit research and education. No copyright infringement intended.


Friday, November 27, 2009

HOW STRONG IS YOUR FAITH?




Is our commitment to the Lord God such that we can be stripped
of every good thing, be abandoned by all, and be passing through
the threshold of death, yet still fully trust that He is faithful and
just, worthy of all honor and praise? This is true faith. Oh, that He
would find this faith in us!

Read Job 13:15

"Though he slay me, yet will I hope in him; I will surely defend my
ways to His face." (NIV)

"Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine
own ways before him." (KJV)

No comments:

type='©2008-2014 Daily Grace Bobbi Craigmyle, Psy.D., BCPCC http://insidetheshrink-dailygrace.blogspot.com/ No Copyright Infringement Intended Personal Use Only,