A concise daily devotional developed to
encourage reading and understanding of God's Word.


"I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know Him better." Ephesians 1:17 (NIV)

*In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C., Section 107, any copyrighted images in these messages are distributed under The Fair Use Act without profit or payment to those who have expressed an interest in receiving the information and are for non-profit research and are for non-profit research and education. No copyright infringement intended.


Wednesday, October 21, 2009

ANSWER THE DOOR



Do you ever wonder where your peace and communion with God are?
Do you desire it? If so, He is right here wanting you to answer His
call at the door of your heart. This is the place that you have gotten
separated from Him. He desires to come into your heart in complete
communion with Him. Listen for Him knocking, confess your sin, and
open your heart to Him. There is where you will find the peace and rest
you so desperately seek. It is with Him. Do you hear Him knocking at
your heart's door?

Read Revelation 3:20

"Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice
and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me."
(NIV)

"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and
open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with
me." (KJV)


  
Daily Grace
Bobbi Craigmyle
drbobbijo@yahoo.com
No Copyright Infringement Intended
Personal Use Only

No comments:

type='©2008-2014 Daily Grace Bobbi Craigmyle, Psy.D., BCPCC http://insidetheshrink-dailygrace.blogspot.com/ No Copyright Infringement Intended Personal Use Only,