A concise daily devotional developed to
encourage reading and understanding of God's Word.


"I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know Him better." Ephesians 1:17 (NIV)

*In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C., Section 107, any copyrighted images in these messages are distributed under The Fair Use Act without profit or payment to those who have expressed an interest in receiving the information and are for non-profit research and are for non-profit research and education. No copyright infringement intended.


Thursday, August 27, 2009

OUR PROVIDER




The Lord is faithful to abundantly provide our needs openly before
all to see. This is a testimony of His love and grace to unbelievers.
Our enemies cannot stop God's provision for His children nor can
they deny it. It is proof of God's favor toward those who belong to
him.

Read Psalm 23:5

"You prepare a table before me In the presence of my enemies. You
anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows." (NIV)

"Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies:
thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over." (KJV)


  
Daily Grace
Bobbi Craigmyle
drbobbijo@yahoo.com
No Copyright Infringement Intended
Personal Use Only

No comments:

type='©2008-2014 Daily Grace Bobbi Craigmyle, Psy.D., BCPCC http://insidetheshrink-dailygrace.blogspot.com/ No Copyright Infringement Intended Personal Use Only,